Privacy and Cookie Statement
How we process and protect your data
Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. Bloomdale Eyewear BV finds the privacy of your personal data very important. We will therefore protect and process your data according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These privacy laws apply throughout the European Union (EU). In this privacy statement we explain what data is collected, why it is collected and how it improves your user experience of our website. You can also read in this statement what your rights are regarding the processing of your data. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Bloomdale Eyewear is a Private Company located at Kievitsven 80, 5249 JK Rosmalen and is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
When processing personal data, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means that we:
- clearly describe the purposes for which we process your personal data through this privacy and cookie statement;
- limit the collection of your personal data and collect only the data necessary for our purposes;
- request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, in case your permission is required;
- take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data and impose the same obligations on parties processing personal data for us;
- respect your rightssuch as the right to see, correct or delete your personal data at your own request.
Personal date that we process: Personal data that we process: Bloomdale Eyewear BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- the personal data we use from you are: your first and last name, gender, telephone number and e-mail address;
- other personal data that you actively provide to us. For example, creating a profile on our website, filling out a contact form, in correspondence and by telephone;
- location details;
- details about your activities on this website.
This data is needed to provide our services to you and enable the performance of our agreement.
For what purpose and on what legal basis we process personal data:
- to be able to order goods and services for you and deliver our products to you;
- to handle your payment and for our financial records;
- to be able to send you our newsletter, marketing flyers/brochures and marketing campagnes;
- to be able to call or e-mail you as needed to perform our services;
- to inform you of changes to our services and products;
- Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. analyzes your behavior on this website in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences;
- Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. tracks your browsing habits across different websites so that we can tailor our products and services to your needs.
Hoe lang bewaren we jouw persoonsgegevens: How long do we store your personal data: Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Some data we keep longer if we are legally obliged to do so (e.g. because of tax retention requirements). We use the following retention periods:
- Invoicing: in order to invoice and for our financial administration we process your first and last name or that of your contact person, address, company name, billing address, Chamber of Commerce number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail address and any outstanding balance. Without this data we cannot process your payment. Due to tax retention requirements, this data is kept for 7 years.
- Contact: when you contact us by e-mail, approach us by telephone, fill in the contact form on the website or contact us in any other way, we process your first and last name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address and any information that you enter yourself as the content of the message. We will delete this data as soon as we have properly handled your question or complaint and/or no cooperation ensues.
- Newsletter: Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. has a commercial interest in using some of your personal data for marketing purposes. We process your first and last name and e-mail address for direct marketing. We will delete this data as soon as you unsubscribe from our newsletter or indicate that you no longer wish to be contacted by us. You can unsubscribe at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Google Analytics: to enable and improve this website, your behavior on the website is analyzed with Google Analytics. From a commercial interest we will use your surfing behavior – and related data – to improve our service and tailor our services to your needs. The retention period is determined by Google.
- Reviews: to enable the posting of reviews of our products and services, we process your first and last name, company name, logo or photo and the content of your review. When you post your review, this information becomes visible to us. We may post reviews of our products on our website out of commercial interest and will remove them when they are no longer representative or on your request.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process: our website does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Automated decision-making: Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing about things that (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (eg an employee of Bloomdale Eyewear BV) between them.
Sharing personal data with third parties: Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. only provides your data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. We never sell your data to third parties.
View, modify or delete data: according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to provide you - or another organization named by you - with the personal data we have on you in a computer file.
You may send a request to access, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or send a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to: email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for inspection comes from you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and your social security number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
If you have any questions about this statement or how we use your data, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we would like to point out that you have the right to submit a complaint with the national supervisory authority against this processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this purpose.
How is your personal data protected: How is your personal data protected: Bloomdale Eyewear B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our back office at: email@example.com.
By using our website, you indicate that you accept the privacy statement.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use and features of our website. Due to any changes or modifications to our website, the privacy statement may be modified. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.